This concise course supports delegates to develop their abilities for the demands of leading wider teams, implementing company strategy and developing inter-departmental cooperation. It builds a framework to support your understanding and decision making in different contexts.
Is it right for me?
- I aspire to be or am currently a middle manager
- I want to develop my effectiveness with my team
- I want to increase my influence with wider teams
- I would like a formal qualification to confirm my skills
What will I learn
- Improving your management techniques to drive better results and be more effective
- Understand why you are great with some people and not so great with others
- Develop your ability to lead, motivate and inspire more consistently
- Provide strategic leadership as well as day-to- day management
How is it delivered
- The course blends online group delivery with virtual learning, reflective activities to embed learning and tutorial support.
- 8 x 1.5 hr online group workshops
- 2 Bespoke reference books focused on the key content
- Support via Virtual learning environment
Trainer Led Online workshops
These are 90 mins each and focus on the key content. They are designed to promote discussion and sharing of experience. They are led by highly experienced industry trainers and are designed for high levels of engagement and analysis.
You will be able to:
- talk with other learners by voice and text
- Use breakout rooms for discussion
- Ask questions as you go either by voice or text
- Review recorded sessions to catch up
- Collaborate on questions and learn from the experiences of others.