*You need to be aged 18-24 and on universal Credit and be approved by your Work Coach in the Jobcentre to apply for this vacancy. Please check your eligibility with your Work Coach who can then submit you and give you the full details to how to apply.*
Employer Name: Crown Flooring Ltd
Hours: Minimum 25 Hours Per Week
Outline of the Job
- Collection of material and instructions from base site
- Removal of existing floorcovering from client site
- Installation of Sheet Carpet/Carpet Tile
- Installation of Vinyl/Vinyl tile flooring (including coving)
- To represent the company well at all times to client
- The post holder must be able to work efficiently & effectively on their own with minimum supervision.
- The ability to plan the work and adapt to the changing demands of the projects are important in this role.
Previous flooring experience, current CSCS card, Flooring NVQ, Full clean driving licence. DBS Clearance