*You need to be aged 18-24 and on universal Credit and be approved by your Work Coach in the Jobcentre to apply for this vacancy. Please check your eligibility with your Work Coach who can then submit you and give you the full details to how to apply.*
Employer Name: CMS Group
Category: Business & Admin
Hours: Minimum 25 Hours Per Week
Outline of the Job
- “Main duties will involve taking pictures and uploading online, creating new content as well as starting new pages across all social media platforms.
- Making sure all adverts are current and up to date, searching other sites for sales leads and answering any questions in the forums.
- Updating the group websites as well as directing any sales leads to the myself.
- Being in control of selling sites such as Ebay, Marketplace, and amazon.
- Any other work that is needed by the company.”
- “No experience or qualifications are required, a design flare would be helpful and the ability to think outside the box.
- A good grasp of all social media platforms would be advantages.”