*You need to be aged 18-24 and on universal Credit and be approved by your Work Coach in the Jobcentre to apply for this vacancy. Please check your eligibility with your Work Coach who can then submit you and give you the full details to how to apply.*
Employer Name: LATIMER GARAGE SERVICES LTD
Hours: Minimum 25 Hours Per Week
Outline of the Job
Observing, learning and understanding a wide range of Motor Vehicle engineering skills and processes while under the instruction/mentorship of skilled technical staff.
• To be able to demonstrate these skills and processes as the training period progresses by working independently or with a team, to undertake tasks as instructed and increasing overall contribution to the department.
• Learning and understanding the importance of Health and safety within the workspace
• To develop the skills to construct or modify apparatus and instruments from verbal instructions and drawings, for research, teaching and student projects, to a high degree of precision.
• To learn how to maintain workshop equipment and to keep it in good repair.
• To maintain and to ensure general good housekeeping of the workplace and workshop areas.
• To maintain a smart appearance and to act in a professional manner at all times
• To perform any other duties appropriate to the grade and role of the post holder.