*You need to be aged 18-24 and on universal Credit and be approved by your Work Coach in the Jobcentre to apply for this vacancy. Please check your eligibility with your Work Coach who can then submit you and give you the full details to how to apply.*
Employer Name: Yellow Kiosk Limited
Hours: Minimum 25 Hours Per Week
Outline of the Job
We are looking for a Quantity surveyor to join our team.
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect, engineers and/or the client
- Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks
- Forecasting the cost of materials required for the project.
- Undertaking cost analysis for maintenance and repair work.
- Writing detailed progress reports.
- Liaising with professionals and clients, such as site engineers and managers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Technically proficient – strong MS Office required