This programme is ideal for those individuals who work with a wide range of individuals and teams across organisations, it will equipment individuals with the skills, knowledge and behaviours to effectively coach, motivate and communicate with individuals and teams within your organisation, empowering staff and engaging with them to enhance their professional performance.
Who is it for?
This qualification is for anyone who is responsible for developing individuals and teams to enhance their professional performance and maximise their potential and is designed for apprentices working in any industry sector who are occupied for a significant proportion of their working role in coaching role, and who will gain a broad range of knowledge and skills that focus on core coaching skills including contracting, advanced listening skills as well as understanding the theories and coaching models to support staff within their organisation.
- Business Coach
- Career Coach
- Coaching Practitioner
- Coaching Professional
- Leadership Coach
- Performance Coach
- Systemic Coach
- Team Coach
- Wellbeing Coach
What are the benefits?
- Progression to higher qualifications
- Gain skills from an industry driven approach
- Applies learnt theories and models to practical situations within the workplace
- Apprentices will be able to share their knowledge and replicate best-practice
- Provides individuals with additional core knowledge, skills, techniques and tools to be more successful in undertaking their role
- Improve their own emotional and social intelligence, as well as that of their colleagues
- Apprentices will be able to identify individual needs and design coaching support, delivering effective coaching sessions with the ability to share good practice knowledge
- Develop and demonstrate a range of transferable skills and professional behaviours and attributes in the work environment
- Creates a culture that better equips people and teams to succeed
- Helps to support the increasingly remote and changing work environment
- Helps to build self belief in employees
- Encourages staff to be more curious, self-aware and better equipped to collaborate and innovate
- Provides support for staff to better deal with change
- Development of a ‘continuous improvement culture’
- Ability to identify and implement effective change in the workplace
- Enhances reputation, provides customer reassurance by investing in trained staff
- Brings latest knowledge and best practice into the business
- Apprentices develop the critical skills demanded by employers
- Development of workplace problem solving skills
How is the course delivered?
An essential element of the ESP delivery model is to ensure you are supported at each stage in your journey to enable you to fully succeed.
Training and support will be delivered by learning and skills coaches who experts in their field with significant practical experience.
Our learning coaches will:
- Deliver online and face-to-face workshops
- They will cover the knowledge need for each module through interactive and informative sessions
- They will help plan independent learning activities
- They will provide one to one coaching via telephone, in the workplace or via virtual mediums like Teams
- They will provide feedback on written assignments and evidence submitted
- they will support you with preparation for end point assessment
How long is the course?
The course is delivered via a mixture of face to face and online workshops, webinars, coaching sessions and work-place learning.
A typical programme maybe broken down in to the following elements:
- 10 x 6 hour workshops to cover knowledge elements of the standard (may include face to face and online workshop delivery)
- 2 x skills development workshops and workplace activities
- 3 x 4 hour EPA preparation workshops
- 6 x 1 hour online coaching sessions
- 6 x 1½ hour reviews
- Development of portfolio evidence and assessment completion
- Completion of online learning modules as part of off the job activities
Course duration 12-15 months plus EPA