This Level 5 CMI Diploma in Management and Leadership qualification is aimed at practising or aspiring managers and leaders who are typically accountable to a senior manager or business owner.
The primary role of a practising or aspiring manager and leader is to lead and manage individuals and teams to deliver aims and objectives in line with organisational strategy.
The key roles and responsibilities for leaders and managers, although not limited to, can be seen in
Who is it for?
This Level 5 CMI Diploma in Management and Leadership Qualification is suitable for practising middle managers and those aspiring to senior management who want to develop their core management skills such as managing resources, recruitment and information management
- Senior Manager
- Regional Manager
- Divisional Manager
- Department Manager
- Specialist Managers
How is the course delivered?
The Level 5 CMI Diploma in Management and Leadership course is delivered using our online TEAM’s platform and supported using on-line resources with full support from our highly skilled learning and skills coaches.
Our learning coaches will:
You will be taught by learning and skills coaches who are experts in their field with significant practical experience. All learning and skills coaches are well qualified with management experience, with many in senior positions.
- Deliver online and face to face workshops
- They will cover the knowledge needed for each module through interactive and informative sessions
- They will help plan independent learning activities
- They will provide one to one coaching via telephone, in the workplace or via virtual mediums like Teams
- They will provide feedback on written assignments and evidence submitted
- They will support you with preparation for end point assessment
Course duration 12 months