Our success in business is often governed by what our team do rather than what we do. This short course focuses on key components needed to lead a team effectively. It is a very practical take, designed to help delegates engage their team more effectively in meeting the challenges of modern business.
Benefits for delegates
- Focused on practical application in the workplace
- Short timescale to achievement allows delegates to progress and develop abilities quickly
- Blended delivery ideal for remote working
- ESP certificate
- Network with and learn from other organisations
How long will it take?
The course is designed to support you quickly. Getting your training and assessment completed over a single month.
- You can complete the 2 x 1.5 hour workshops over 2 weeks
- Reading material, training and assessment amount to a total of 20 hours
Is it right for me?
- I am managing or aspire to manage a team
- I want to gain confidence in leading my team
- I want to practical strategies
What will I learn
- What teams want from their leaders
- How to analyse your own approach
- Practical leadership “walking the walk” strategies
How is it delivered
The course blends online group delivery with virtual learning, reflective activities to embed learning and tutorial support.
- 2 x 1.5 hr online group workshops
- Bespoke electronic reference books focused on the key content and further learning
Trainer Led Online workshops
These are 90 mins each and focus on the key content. They are designed to promote discussion and sharing of experience. They are led by highly experienced industry trainers and are designed for high levels of engagement and analysis.
- Talk with other learners by voice and text
- Use breakout rooms for discussion
- Ask questions as you go either by voice or text
- Review recorded sessions to catch up
- Collaborate on questions and learn from the experiences of others
How is it assessed
There is no assessment for this course. If you have attended both sessions you will receive an ESP certificate detailing the learning.