Achieving through others can only be done if the team is motivated towards the goals. Capturing that motivation and channelling it is vital. This short course focuses on key components needed to lead a team effectively. It is a very practical take, designed to help delegates engage their team more effectively in meeting the challenges of modern business.
Benefits for delegates
- Focused on practical application in the workplace
- Short timescale to achievement allows delegates to progress and develop abilities quickly
- Blended delivery ideal for remote working·
- ESP certificate
Network with and learn from other organisations
How long will it take
The course is designed to support you quickly. Getting your training completed over a single month.
- You can complete the 2 x 1.5 hour workshops over 2 weeks.
- Reading material and training amount to a total of 20 hours.
Is it right for me?
- I am managing or aspire to manage a team
- I want to engage and focus my team
- I want to practical strategies
What will I learn
- Components of motivation
- How to understand different motivating factors
How is it delivered
The course blends online group delivery with virtual learning, reflective activities to embed learning and tutorial support.
- 2 x 1.5 hr online group workshops
- Bespoke electronic reference books focused on the key content and further learning
Trainer Led Online workshops
These are 90 mins each and focus on the key content. They are designed to promote discussion and sharing of experience. They are led by highly experienced industry trainers and are designed for high levels of engagement and analysis.
- talk with other learners by voice and text
- Use breakout rooms for discussion
- Ask questions as you go either by voice or text
- Review recorded sessions to catch up
- Collaborate on questions and learn from the experiences of others
How is it assessed
There is no assessment for this course. If you have attended both sessions you will receive a ESP certificate detailing the learning.