This Level 3 Certificate in Coaching – Online course supports delegates to develop their coaching ability in a workplace context. It teaches the fundamentals of coaching safely and effectively. Delegates understand the relationships and develop their listening, questioning and guidance skills.
Benefits for delegates
- Develop a valuable and transferable skill
- Networking sharing experience with others
- Improved confidence to support others
- Short timescale to achievement allows delegates to progress and develop abilities quickly
- Blended delivery ideal for remote working·
- Reference texts to support ongoing learning
How long will it take?
The Level 3 Certificate in Coaching – Online course is designed to support you quickly. Getting your training and assessment completed over a single month.
- You can complete the 6 x 1.5 hour workshops over 4 weeks.
- Reading material, training and assessment amount to a total of 130 hours.
- You can agree submission dates with your tutor to suit your workload.
How is it assessed
The Level 3 Certificate in Coaching – Online course assessment is by three elements
- A written submission of the process of coaching
- Records of coaching others (6 hours min)
- Written reflection on your coaching showing analysis of your strengths and weaknesses
Your coaching records can be recorded with supporting notes
- Submitted electronically to your tutor
- Marked and returned with detailed feedback against the assessment criteria within two weeks of submission.
- If you don not pass all sections you will be given advice on how to improve your submission.
- You will only need to rework those sections.
Is it right for me?
- I want to improve how I support and develop others
- I am in / or want to be in a coaching or mentoring role
- I would like a formal qualification to confirm my skills.
What will I learn
Improving your management techniques to drive better results and be more effective
- The knowledge skills and behaviours needed for safe and effective coaching
- How to engage with and exit from coaching relationships
- How to evaluate your coaching skills
How is it delivered
The Level 3 Certificate in Coaching – Online course blends online group delivery with virtual learning, reflective activities to embed learning and tutorial support.
- 6 x 1.5 hr online group workshops
- Electronic reference books focused on the key content, assessment and additional learning content
- Support via Virtual learning environment
Trainer Led Online workshops
This Level 3 Certificate in Coaching – Online Course has multiple workshops that are 90 mins each and focus on the key content. They are designed to promote discussion and sharing of experience. They are led by highly experienced industry trainers and are designed for high levels of engagement and analysis.
- talk with other learners by voice and text
- Use breakout rooms for discussion
- Ask questions as you go either by voice or text
- Review recorded sessions to catch up
- Collaborate on questions and learn from the experiences of others.