The Level 2 Certificate in Warehousing and Storage Principles aims to:
- meet the needs of candidates who work or want to work in the warehousing and storage sector
- allow candidates to learn, develop and practise the skills required for employment and/or career progression in the warehousing and storage sector
- contribute to the knowledge and understanding towards the related Level 2 NVQ in Warehousing, whilst containing additional knowledge which go beyond the scope of the NOS
- serve as a technical certificate, in the warehousing Apprenticeship framework
- provide valuable accreditation of skills and/or knowledge for candidates, without requiring or proving occupational competence
Classroom Safety Promise
To ensure the safety of all our learners who attend any of our classroom course, we make the following promises to you.
- Temperature taken on arrival
- Seated 1m apart
- Hygiene & PPE packs issued to all learners
- Sanitising station
- Controlled environment
- Following government guidelines
Upon completing the course our After Care team are willing to work alongside with all learners to assist in finding employment.