The BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Warehousing & Storage Principles aims to:
- meet the needs of candidates who work or want to work in the warehousing and storage sector
- allow candidates to learn, develop and practise the skills required for employment and/or career progression in the warehousing and storage sector
- contribute to the knowledge and understanding towards the related Level 2 NVQ in Warehousing, whilst containing additional knowledge which go beyond the scope of the NOS
- serve as a technical certificate, in the warehousing Apprenticeship framework
- provide valuable accreditation of skills and/or knowledge for candidates, without requiring or proving occupational competence
Classroom Safety Promise
To ensure the safety of all our learners who attend any of our classroom BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Warehousing & Storage Principles course, we make the following promises to you.
- Temperature taken on arrival
- Seated 1m apart
- Hygiene & PPE packs issued to all learners
- Sanitising station
- Controlled environment
- Following government guidelines
Upon completing the course our After Care team are willing to work alongside with all learners to assist in finding employment.