The Level 1 Certificate in Digital Skills is a competency and knowledge based qualification which is internally assessed via a portfolio of evidence.
Benefits and Progression opportunities
The objectives of this qualification are to enable learners to:
- apply digital skills in personal and business situations
- understand how to maintain safety and security when using data and devices
- find and use information
- use digital resources to facilitate own learning and career progression
- communicate socially and professionally using technology
- use word processing software to create straightforward text and documents.
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to:
- NCFE Level 2 Award/Certificate in Digital Promotion for Business
- NCFE Level 2 Certificate in IT User Skills (ITQ)
- NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Digital Skills for Work.
Classroom Safety Promise
To ensure the safety of all our learners who attend any of our classroom course, we make the following promises to you.
- Temperature taken on arrival
- Seated 1m apart
- Hygiene & PPE packs issued to all learners
- Sanitising station
- Controlled environment
- Following government guidelines
Upon completing the course our After Care team are willing to work alongside with all learners to assist in finding employment.