This is a regulated qualification. The regulated number for this qualification is 603/3114/8.
The purpose of this qualification is to allow learners to demonstrate understanding of and competency in digital literacy skills. It will help learners progress to a work role where digital literacy skills are required.
This qualification will:
- provide opportunities to acquire a number of practical skills.
The objectives of this qualification are to enable learners to:
- understand how to protect devices and data
- communicate socially and professionally using technology
- apply digital skills in personal and business situations
- use digital resources to facilitate their own career progression.
Classroom Safety Promise
To ensure the safety of all our learners who attend any of our classroom course, we make the following promises to you.
- Temperature taken on arrival
- Seated 1m apart
- Hygiene & PPE packs issued to all learners
- Sanitising station
- Controlled environment
- Following government guidelines
Upon completing the course our After Care team are willing to work alongside with all learners to assist in finding employment.