The Principles of Leadership and Management (Level 3) course will enable learners to gain a good understanding of leadership and management principles, be able to lead with confidence, and gain a recognised qualification to enhance their CV for future employment and promotion.
Principles of Leadership and Management (Level 3)
This training course is for those *individuals who wish to become team leaders and supervisors, even for *those who are already working in a relevant role.
- Achieve a nationally recognised professional qualification
- Gain the necessary knowledge and skills needed for an effective leader
- Develop skills and qualities to assist in your career progression and gain future employment
- Improves workplace problem-solving skills
- Gives you confidence to work in a team leader or supervisory role and manage workplace problems
Principles of Management and Leadership Level 3 CMI Diploma
- Principles of Management and Leadership
- Managing a team to achieve results
- Managing individuals to be effective in their role
- Developing the knowledge, skills and abilities of individuals and teams
- Contributing to the delivery of a project
- Managing daily activities to achieve results
- Managing own personal and professional development
Delivery and duration
The course starts with one group Face-to-Face induction, and then classes are conducted virtually online.
You will need to attend classes once a week on a Monday, for a period of 12 weeks.
Terms and conditions
*Please note, learners who wish to enrol on this Free-Courses-For-Jobs course:
- You need to be employed
- Be 19 years or more plus (on 31/08/22)
- You do not already hold a full Level 3 qualifications (diploma) or above
- You need to live in one of the areas identified in the Greater London Combined Authority (GLA)