Other Government Funding
We can help you access various government funding programmes available for training
Aimed at 18-24 year olds who are currently not in work, not in education and not training. ESP has partnered with FutureYou in the Greater Manchester area, in Tameside and Stockport to provide a free service to break down the barriers and help young people progress into local opportunities. The FutureYou programme can help you with:
- A dedicated mentor and personalised action plan
- Workplace skills building
- Identifying and learning new skills
- Job search support, including writing CVs and interview techniques
- Access to work experience and job vacancies
- Health and wellbeing
- Access to training and qualifications
- Access to specialist support
National Skills Fund (NSF) Level 3
ESP has partnered with the NSF to provide free support, guidance to free Level 3 qualifications.
This offer is part of the government’s long-term commitment to help everyone gain skills for life.
- Courses are available in a variety of lengths, to support adults to get the skills they need to boost their careers.
- Learners may be able to get help to pay for childcare, travel, and other costs.
- Available to anyone older than 19 years of age who has yet to achieve a Level 3 qualification (equivalent to an advanced technical certificate or diploma, or two A Levels).
- Any adult in England earning under the National Living Wage annually (£18,525) will also be able to access these qualifications for free, regardless of their prior qualification level.
We offer Level 3 qualifications in:
All 19- to 23-year-olds can access courses for free through their legal entitlement to a first full level 3 qualification. Visit GOV.UK for more information.
If you are interested in obtaining your Level 3 qualification, please contact our ESP team today.
Adult Education Budget Funding (AEB)The government has, through its AEB, provided funding to institutions to train adults over 19 years old. ESP has been appointed to deliver a number of courses, which include:
- Principles of Customer Service
- Functional Maths and English
- Construction (CSCS)
- Mental Health Awareness
- Prevention and Control of infection
- access to anyone aged 19-23 to obtain level 2 or 3 qualifications if they don’t already have one
- funding for low-waged learners aged over 24 to achieve their first level 2 or level 3 qualification
- available to anyone who is unemployed for any course or qualification up to level 2
- available to low-waged individuals, whose first language isn’t English, to improve their language skills up to level 2
Please complete the form below and one of our advisors will get in touch with you.