We have solid links with employers and Job Centres
Develop your skills and stand out from the crowd
We run short courses for adults looking to get back into employment.
- These courses are FREE as they are fully funded by the ESFA (Education Skills Funding Agency) to help you develop new skills and knowledge.
- A coach will support you every step of the way, during the course and after, to boost your chances of employment on completion.
- We also offer lots of ways and ideas of other courses that can help you progress in your career.
- We have strong partnerships with employers and Job Centres in Greater Manchester, London, and Kent to help signpost you into work. Other areas include:
- Ashford, Blackpool, Carlisle, Dover, Lancaster, London, Margate, Middleton, Oldham, Rochdale, Stockport, Swindon, Tameside, and Wigan.
To be Eligible you must:
- Be 19 years old or over
- Have a valid passport, driving licence or birth certificate
- Live in the UK for three years or more
- Be actively seeking employment
Plus, one of the following must also apply:
- Be unemployed and claiming benefits
- Work 16 hours per week or less/or earn under £17,000 per annum and claim benefits
Here are some of our courses:
Please complete the form below and one of our advisors will get in touch with you.