On the job learning and earning, what a win!
If you’re looking to earn while you learn, apprenticeships offer high-quality training. And the good news is that apprenticeships are not just for construction jobs. They are also a great route to careers in business administration, customer service and many other disciplines.
The benefit of doing an apprenticeship is that you not only earn while you earn, but you also get to apply everything you learn right there on site at your work, get to know the type of environment, often a route to step up and progress in the company, all the time being mentored by one of our professional Learning and Skills Coaches every step of the way.
What is an apprenticeship?
An apprenticeship is a paid job that combines employment with specific on-the-job training with dedicated time for studying during the work week.
- Open to anyone over 16 years old and can be used to develop and upskill existing employees or attract new recruits to your business.
- Programmes run between 12-48 months dependent.
- Available from Level 2 (GCSE level) to Level 5 (Bachelor’s degree).
- Apprentice time is divided between working with their employer and undertaking training. A minimum of 20% of their paid time must be spent developing the knowledge and skills outlined in the apprenticeship standards.
- Each apprenticeship includes an end-point assessment (EPA). These assessments have been designed by employers in the sector and are conducted by independent bodies known as end-point assessment organisations (EPAOs).
- On completion, the apprentice gets a nationally recognised qualification and a certificate.
Explore the range of apprenticeships we offer and our sector specialisms.
Please complete the form below and one of our advisors will get in touch with you.