Our Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship is designed to equip participants with the fundamentals required to work in any business environment.
This Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeships are suitable for learners who want to begin their career in administration, or who are already currently employed, working in a business and office environment and work as part of a team providing support to colleagues, customers and clients.
The knowledge, skills and behaviours that you develop on this Apprenticeship can be applied across all sectors in many different types of businesses. Upon successful completion of this Apprenticeship, you will qualify with a Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship in addition to Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths & English.
Who is it for?
This Business Administrator Level 3 advanced apprenticeship is suitable for individuals who want to start a career or develop existing skills in working in Business and Administration as is suitable for individuals in business roles which include administration tasks.
- Senior Receptionists
- Senior Administrators
- Personal Assistants
- Office Supervisors
- Team Leaders
- Administrative Department Managers
- Administration Assistant
- Business Administrator
- Office assistant
- Ward Clerk
- Records Officer
What are the benefits?
- Increased employee retention
- Preparation for success
- Bring latest knowledge and practice into your business
- Apprentices develop the critical skills demanded by employers
- Development of workspace problem-solving skills
- Give confidence to staff who contribute to organisational efficiency
- Provides staff with the skills to improve performance and productivity
- Develop effective and confident administrators with the ability to communicate and collaborate with colleagues
- Gains essential knowledge of models and theories of Business Administration to support the achievements of organisational objectives
- Develop your portfolio of essential administration skills
- Get an in-depth understanding of a more advanced business administration position
- Develops key transferable skills
- Develops further understanding of your organisation and wider business environment
- Develops confidence to resolve problems and mediate challenges appropriately
- Career progression
- Opportunity to consider new career pathways
- Progression to higher qualifications
- Applies learnt theories and models to practical situations within the workspace
- progression to higher qualifications
How is the course delivered?
An essential element of the ESP delivery model is to ensure you are supported at each stage in your journey to enable you to fully succeed.
You will be taught by learning and skills coaches who are experts in their field with significant practical experience.
Our learning coaches will:
- Deliver online and face-to-face workshops
- They will cover the knowledge need for each module through interactive and informative sessions
- They will help plan independent learning activities
- They will provide one to one coaching via telephone, in the workplace or via virtual mediums like Teams
- They will provide feedback on written assignments and evidence submitted
- they will support you with preparation for end point assessment
How long is the course?
The Business Administrator Level 3 course is delivered via a mixture of face to face and online workshops, webinars, coaching sessions and work-place learning.
A typical programme maybe broken down in to the following elements:
- 10 x 5 hour workshops to cover knowledge elements of the standard and diploma (may include face to face and online delivery)
- 4 x skills development workshops and workplace visits
- 8 x 1/2 hour reviews and coaching sessions (online)
- 2 x 5 hour EPA preparation and Mock Assessment workshops
- Development of portfolio evidence and assessment completion
- Completion and achievement of the Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration
- Completion of work based project (minimum of 21-35 hours)
- Completion of online learning modules as part of off-the-job activities
Business Administrator Level 3 Course duration 13-15 months plus EPA