The Customer Service Specialist Level 3 apprenticeship trains apprentices to act as a professional for direct customer support within a range of sectors and organisations. This apprenticeship is ideal for staff who work in customer facing or advisory roles and have the scope and ability to influence change and improvements in service.
Apprentices in this role are advocates of your organisation’s service standards and work with your customers every day dealing with complex queries and problems, as well as technical requests. The apprentice is likely to be an expert in the organisation’s products and services and support and share knowledge with the wider team.
Who is it for?
This Customer Service Specialist Level 3 apprenticeship is suitable for individuals who provide a service which involves communication with internal and external customers. their duties may vary but it is for people who deal with customers in a positive, reliable and, and pleasant way , offering advice, answering questions or handling complaints. They will be an expert in their field and have the scope and ability to influence change and improvement to services.
- Customer Regulations Manager
- Customer Service Manager
- Senior Customer Service Advisor
- Team Leader
- Call Centre Team Leader
What are the benefits?
- Development of workplace problem-solving skills
- Apprentices develop the critical skills demanded by employers
- Brings latest knowledge and practice into your business
- Enhances reputation, provides customer reassurance by investing in trained staff
- Develop effective and confident staff with the ability to communicate and collaborate with colleagues
- Staff are confident and can recommend and implement improvements to services
- Maximises staff efficiency and productivity through the development of knowledge and increasing team motivation by development a learning culture
- Staff champion excellent customer service and provide a better understanding around customer challenges and how to recognise and resolve
- Staff that provide a service in line with your organisation standards and within appropriate regulatory requirements
- As a customer service expert your actions have the direct ability to influence the customer experience and satisfaction of your organisation
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the products and services within your organisation
- Develop and demonstrate a range of transferable skills and professional behaviours and attributes in the work environment
- Develops understanding around how to approach self development
- Provides the confidence and skills, knowledge and behaviours to recommend and implement improvements to products and services
- Enables a better understanding around customer challenge how to recognise and resolve
- Develops further understanding of your organisation and wider business environment
- Applies learnt theories and models to practical situations within the workplace
- Gain relevant skills from an industry driven approach
How is the course delivered?
An essential element of the ESP delivery model is to ensure you are supported at each stage in your journey to enable you to fully succeed.
You will taught by learning and skills coaches who are experts in their field with significant practical experience.
Our learning coaches will:
- Deliver online and face-to-face workshops
- They will cover the knowledge need for each module through interactive and informative sessions
- They will help plan independent learning activities
- They will provide one to one coaching via telephone, in the workplace or via virtual mediums like Teams
- They will provide feedback on written assignments and evidence submitted
- they will support you with preparation for end point assessment
How long is the course?
The Customer Service Specialist Level 3 course is delivered via a mixture of face to face and online workshops, webinars, coaching sessions and work-place learning.
A typical programme maybe broken down in to the following elements:
- 10 x 5 hour to cover knowledge elements of the standard and diploma (may include face to face and online workshop delivery)
- 4 x skills development workshops and workplace visits
- 8 x 1½ hour reviews and coaching sessions (Online)
- 2 x 5 hour EPA preparation and mock assessment workshops
- Development of portfolio evidence and assessment completion
- Completion and achievement of the Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service (optional)
- Completion of work based project
- Completion of online learning modules as part of off the job activities.
Customer Service Specialist Level 3 – Course duration 15-18 months plus EPA